Affiliated To C.B.S.E, New Delhi vide Affiliation No. 1630380
Gala Galaxy - 2018
National Cancer Awareness Day
DR. Kalam Youth Summit
VICTORY OF GOOD OVER EVIL
IT’S TIME FOR ANOTHER ADVENTURE
It is reported in the media that there is new online challenge game called "the Momo Challenge" which started on Facebook where members are challenged" to Communicate with unknown numbers . It went viral on social media platforms, especially WhatsApp. The Momo Challenge consists of a variety of self-harming dares which becomes increasingly risky as the game progresses and it finally ends with suicide challenge.
The game inspires the player to add unknown contacts on 'Whats App by the name of 'Mama'. Once the contact is added, the image of the terrifying Japanese 'Momo' doll with bulging eyes appears in contact.
LOOK OUT FOLLOWING SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
1. Becoming withdrawn from friends and family.
2. Persistent low mood and unhappiness.
3. Looking worried that stops him/her from carrying out day to day tasks
4 Sudden outbursts of anger directed at themselves or others.
5. Loss of interest in activities that they used to enjoy
6. Visible marks like deep cuts or wounds on any part of the body of the child.
PROTECT YOUR CHILD FROM THIS GAME:
1. Watch above symptoms.
2. Unless there is reason to believe your child already knows of or has played the game, don’t discuss about the Blue Whale game. By doing so, you increase the chance that your child will search for it on their own.
3. Monitor your children's online & social media activity to ensure they are not playing this game.
4. Check if their device suddenly has many new phone numbers and email contacts .
5. Install good cyber/mobiIe parenting software which helps in monitoring your children.
6. Parents should take report from child counselor present in the school at regular intervals.
8. Remind your child that you are there and will support them as they face life challenges.
Keeping in mind the growing trend of underage driving and its fatal consequences the school bars its underage students from using two wheelers for commuting. You are urged to familiarize your wards with the risks associated with underage driving. Kindly beware them of the menace and take needful measures. Non license holders are strictly prohibited to bring vehicles as Police authorities can challan and impound the vehicles parked even in the school vicinity. The school will not be responsible for any such action from the authorities.
Board examinations are commencing, in this stressful period lots of mood swings, sadness, enthusiasm, rudeness can be expected from the children. It’s a crucial time to support your child, here are few tips-
1. Wake your child up in the morning with positive stroke, touch or a hug.
2. Start your child’s day with positive statement like I love you, let’s start this beautiful day.
3. Encourage your child with positive statement before s/he leaves for exam like I am sure you will excel, give your best, all the luck to you.
4. Don’t pass your anxiety or fear on to your child whatever the situation is, positive support from your end will give a boost to your child’s confidence.
5. When child comes back avoids discussing paper or asking how was the exam, instead ask how was the experience.
6. Create healthy and happy atmosphere at home specially during exams.
7. Avoid giving marks target to the child.
8. Avoid continuous advice or nagging.
9. Stand by your child even if the exam has not gone as per your or his expectations.
10. Ensure calm sleep of 6-8 hours during exams.
11. Don’t let the child encounter with negative statements or unrealistic expectations from relatives or friends as it will prove detrimental for child.
Remember each child is special and has potential to touch the pinnacles of success, only he needs your support. All the very best.
School is concerned about rising cases of cybercrime. School children are easy victims or are involved in criminal activities.It is important to teach children ethical use of technology especially social media like Facebook Or whatsapp. Kindly note sharing any type of unwanted pictures,messages or sending insulting remarks is cybercrime and is punishable. Legal age for using most of social sites is 16 after that it is to be used under strict vigil of parent till child attains maturity.Contribute your bit for the safety of our children.
A survey on social, emotional and physical wellbeing of the students has been done in the school, where we found that children are not only struggling with emotional and health problems but are intolerant, impatient, Money demons, high speed stimulus junkies, challenge law and order, more attached to their gadgets than to their parents or family. Deterioration in values will definitely give birth to anarchically society. I request parents to provide the child with a safe, secure, nurturing, loving, and supportive environment that allows the offspring to have a happy and healthy youth . Define boundaries for kids, keep channels of communication open, limit their media exposure, keep a vigil on child’s activities, indulge child in constructive activities, encourage your child to have healthy eating habits and discourage tuition culture at least till class 8 and underage driving as well.. Let’s join hands to shape the youth, so that they can be productive contributor to self, family, community, and society.
As per the directions of Honorable Punjab and Haryana High Court and further action taken by the DC and DTO-Ludhiana, Auto-rickshaw (three wheelers), vehicles older than 15 years and the defaulter vehicles not complying with Government’s “Safe School Vahan Scheme” have been declared unfit for ferrying the school children. So you are advised to check the private vehicles in which you are sending your child to the school. Such vehicles in any case will not be allowed in school.
Kindly note only the listed Vans have the valid permit to ferry the students.
Kindly note no autos come under the “SAVE VAHAN” scheme. So, don’t send your children by auto or non agreement Vans.
Note:- Please click here to check the list of Vehicals with valid agreement.
Guidelines about Safe use of Internet
In order to help children safely utilize this extraordinary tool it is critical to teach them internet safety practices. The following tips will help you and your family minimizes your exposure to cyber risks.
Health Tips for Monsoon season
Everyone loves the rain, but the onset of this season proves to be a health menace as there are so many diseases come along with it. These diseases spread mainly through stagnant water, muddy puddles and inadequate drainage. During this season, the germs and infections spread rapidly and you tend to feel sick.
Some of the common illness includes dengue, cold, flu, malaria, gastroenteritis, cholera and many more. Out of these, few are incurable and can make you feel so sick that it may take a long time to recover from the condition. Prevention is better than cure. Here are some preventive measures one should take care of-
Here are some quick tips to prevent monsoon diseases:
Use Safe Drinking Water: Always boil or filter the water well by a purifier before drinking.
Prevent Stagnation of Water: Keep your surroundings clean and see through it that there is no water accumulation nears your house, potholes etc.
Use Insect Repellents: You should take every measure to stay away from mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches by using insect repellents or nets.
Wash Your Hands: Make sure that you maintain a proper hygiene by washing your hands well before eating anything.
Avoid Spread of infections: Always cover your mouth and nose with a handkerchief while coughing or sneezing to avoid the spread of infections.
Avoid Eating Out: You might be a foodie, but this is the time you should control your taste buds and avoid the street food as it may cause stomach disorders.
You should always remember that “Prevention is better than cure”. However, the basic monsoon disease cure is to ensure that you take full precaution and receive the right measures early enough, before the disease gets deeper into your system. Thus, in order to stay healthy, you need to follow the preventive measures properly.
BCM school dugri organized MMR vaccination drive in the school campus.The drive was conducted in two phases where 90% students under the age 16 years were vaccinated .The Measles-Rubella campaign is a part of global efforts by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare to reduce illness and deaths due to measles and rubella/CRS in the country.
Dr. Vandna Shahi
"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a step."
It gladdens my heart to see that from a humble of student strength of 660 in 2004, the school has made a remarkable progress not only in numerical strength but also in quality of instruction, infrastructure and facilities. Throughtout these years our effort has been to educate, empower & enlighten the young minds. Academic excellence along with co-curricular activities has been the hallmark of BCM.
The real purpose of education is to nurture human spirits, instill power to embrace, learning to excel and own one's future. We aspire to create aware, enlightened, progressive, productive, ethical and adaptable citizens of the global community.
We in collaboration with academia and community at large provide conducive and challenging learning environment. We integrate technology, Innovative techniques, child-centered methodology,..