|RULES OF ADMISSION|
1. Before seeking admission for his/her ward in the school, guardian is expected to go through the various rules given in the school prospectus.
2. Admission will be confined to classes only where there is a vacancy. Parents who want to get their children admitted in the school, should get their names registered in school’s office. Registration only makes the child eligible for interaction and does not guarantee admission.
3. Eligibility for admission to Nursery class is between 2 years 6 months to 3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the concerned academic year.
4. Since the number of students in each class is limited, admission will be made, strictly on merit. List of selected students will be uploaded on the school website only.
5. Students coming from other institutions will be required to appear in a pre-admission test and will be placed in the standard most suitable to their attainments as assessed by the Principal.
6. Parents/Guardians must produce Birth Certificate from the Municipal Corporation in order to get admission in Kindergarten. For admission to primary and higher classes, it is compulsory for the students to submit a Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate from school last attended along with mark sheet/progress report card.
7. Candidates who come from Educational Boards other than CBSE, must have their School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate duly countersigned by the Board authorities from which they migrate.
8. Rejection of Forms: Incomplete registration forms providing incorrect information or students under/over age will automatically stand rejected.
9. 25% seats at the entry level are reserved for EWS category. (Conditions - Residence in a range of 1 km from school and certificate of EWS category must be submitted.)
10. All the particulars of a child are to be filled by the parents correctly. They will not be changed later correctly.
11. Date of Birth written in the form must tally with the one written in the D.O.B. Certificate.
12. The management of the school reserves all rights of admission or rejection and is not bound to give reasons for admission or rejection of any particular candidate.
FEE REFUND POLICY
1. Fee once paid is refundable as per school policies but not transferable.
2. All refund requests must be submitted by the parents in writing addressed to the Principal by 31st March i.e. before the commencement of the session. The Principal shall acknowledge the receipt of the same. Telephone messages are NOT acceptable.
3. If the refund request is received before the 31st March, refund would be made after the deduction of processing fee. No refund would be made if application is received after 31st March.
4. The refund of any fee is subject to the refund policy prevailing at the time of seeking a refund.
5. The School reserves the right to modify and amend refund policies at any time by uploading the same in the school’s website.
VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS
1. Registration does not guarantee admission. You will be intimated about the date, timing and venue for verification of documents through phone and e-mail id of the parents. Kindly specify a valid e-mail id and correct mobile number for intimation.
2. Parents must bring original documents for verification.
3. The presence of the applicant child and both parents is mandatory on the day and time of the verification of documents.
4. Sibling Case: Parents whose wards are already studying in the school should submit a photocopy of the ward’s result (previous class) at the time of getting registration form.
The school does not accept any donation for admission. Parents should beware of third parties collecting money on behalf of the School and making false claims of procuring admission. If the parents enter into any transaction with such parties, they will be doing so at their own risk and the School shall not be responsible for it.
No phone calls will be entertained regarding admission. For any problem, kindly contact us at the given e-mail id email@example.com only. Relevant queries will be replied within 48 hours.
1. The school does not arrange private transport and school does not charge anything from them. You are at liberty to make arrangements for your child. You are suggested to send them in a vehicle that follows ‘Safe Vaahan Scheme’. Make sure that the class teacher of your ward is updated on this.
2. As per law, underage drivers (students till Class X) will not be allowed to bring vehicles (Motor Bikes or Activa). Only License holders from Class XI & XII can park vehicles in the school premises.
Stream-Wise Subjects Offered For XI & XII
* Vocational subjects(Information Technology , FMM, Artificial Intelligence) have been introduced in Classes IX-X.